- The 2016 joint meeting of the Bioelectromagnetics Society (BEMS) and the European BioElectromagnetics Association (EBEA) will be held from June 5 to June 10 in Ghent, Belgium. More information at BioEM2016.org.
- 2015 IEEE International Symposium on Broadband Multimedia Systems and Broadcasting to be held in Ghent. More
- iMinds-WiCa to participate in FP7-GERoNiMO, a new European project on the health effects of electromagnetic fields. Press release.
- Thesis topics for 2016 - 2017 now available.
- Job opening for researcher for radio channel aspects of 5G and 60 GHz wireless communication. More
- Arno Thielens is awarded the Joseph Morrissey Memorial Award for best scientific paper in the platform competition at the Bioelectromagnetics Society (BEMS) and European BioElectromagnetics Association (EBEA) joint meeting (BioEM 2013) in Thessaloniki, Greece.
- WiCa to coordinate the WISE Interreg IV project on safe wireless communication in industrial and work environments. (EU Directive 2004/40/EC on EMF Exposure)
- WiCa Master thesis student Laurens Van Acker develops Google Android conversation assistant for hearing impaired children. Read more: Knack.be news report.