- MoniCow project featured in Kanaal Z video report on innovative technologies.
- WAVES-Exposure group ranked first in number of dosimetric peer-reviewed studies for the radiofrequency range, and ranked second for studies covering the entire frequency range.
- MoniCow project selected for imec technology forum 2017 demo floor.
- Progress in Biophysics and Molecular Biology announce that Determination of the duty cycle of WLAN for realistic radio frequency electromagnetic field exposure assessment, published in 2013 is one of the most highly cited papers during 2014, 2015 and up until June 2016.
- On November 17th 2016, Prof. Dr. Sarah Verhulst received the ‘Der Preis für Nachwuchswissenschaftlerinnen und –wissenschaftler’ for her work on the development on diagnostic methods for research on hearing functions at Carls von Ossietzky Universität Oldenburg. Since October 2016, Prof. Verhulst joined the WAVES research group at Ghent University. More information.
- FWO-Flanders grants [PEGASUS]² Marie Skłodowska-Curie Fellowship to dr. Arno Thielens for research into body-centric wireless communication in a network of smart bandages at Ghent University and UC Berkeley.
- COST Action IRACON names dr. Margot Deruyck as Early Career Investigator representative and newsletter editor. The September issue of the newsletter is now available.
Older news items